Anti-freeze/Coolant lowers the freezing point and raises the boiling point of water. It circulates through the engine absorbing the excess heat, preventing rust/corrosion from forming on internal parts, and lubricates the water pump. If anti-freeze/coolant is not replaced, rust will corrode the metal parts of the cooling system and lead to expensive repairs to the radiator and the water pump.
Our Radiator Flush Includes: *
- Should be serviced according to the manufacturer’s recommended mileage interval
- Existing fluid, dirt and contaminants are removed from your cooling system
- Your cooling system is refilled with a premium anti-freeze/coolant
- Our Anti-freeze meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations and is always disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner
* Some cooling systems require a specialized anti-freeze. There is an extra charge for the use of any specialty anti-freezes.